- Remember to print your ticket to the festival and to the camping and take to the Festival Entrance
- Take your yoga pillow and yoga mat
- Blanket for seating on the grass or simply during the concerts
- Clothing: July is pretty warm during the day, and also at night
- Blanket for seating
- Flashlight and extra batteries in case you camp
- Pen and paper for names, addresses and memories
- Take your personal Tibetan bowls if you want to take part to the relative workshops.
There is a ATM about 2 km from the locaition of thevent.
If Camping, take following things whit you:
- Tent and mats
- Extra toilet paper from recycled material
- Flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- Small luggage lock for your tent
Joomla Templates and Joomla Extensions by ZooTemplate.Com